Monday, October 29, 2012

One Long Week!

So this week has been a long and stressful one. My sister had her chemo this week and she was sick all week. She had this horrible migraine that effected her so bad that she could barely function sometimes. My brother-in-law had stayed at their house so he could be closer to work so Stephanie and my neice June sated at my house so that me and my sister Allie could be there to help her if she needed it ( My other neice Sara was at our other sisters house in Huntsville). She woke up not feeling well Monday so her doctor ordered some test and the test showed that she has a cyst in her sinsus. Thank the good lord that she has a appointment with a ENT next Wednesday so maybe they can give her something to help her. So anyway back to the story. Stephanie stayed with us and we helped take care of June so that she could rest and feel better. I must say the best birth control is a cranky two year old. Don't get me wrong I love all my neices and nephews and I would do anything to help them but I can tell that I am not ready to have any younguns of my own and that is okay by me!  So we all survived the week and now Stephanie is feeling so much better and Sara is home from Huntsville ( i never realized how much I would miss her) and Mike came home so they all went back to there house.


But I did take time out if the week to enjoy a night out with my best friend/cousin. We went to Hibachi Buffet and got us some sushi. Yummy!
 
Me and my nephew Jayden. He would not look at the camera for anything. He was more focused on Gator. Please excuse my nappy hair and no make up face :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment